The World's Leading Captive Database
Comprehensive online source of captive market intelligence
- Unlimited online access to our database
- Up to date information on captives worldwide
- New data added monthly
- Easy to use and detailed searches
THE WORLD'S LEADING CAPTIVE DATABASE
CID gives users instant access to the names of parent companies who currently own a captive. It also gives you the captive name, manager, licence date and the type of captive the parent company is running. Uniquely CID also contains vital contact information on captive owners and sponsors. This can be used to chase after new business or to simply get a better grasp of the market
CID will start helping you in
- Winning more business proactively – Search from 5,700 captives and over 3,700 captive owners who you can offer your services to.
- Increasing profit and efficiency – Target specific captive owners and sponsors quicker, saving you time.
- Building relationships – Detailed contact information for each decision-maker.
Captive Insurance Database (CID) is the world’s leading and most comprehensive online source of captive market intelligence.
It holds details on over 5,700 captives worldwide, and more than 3,700 parent companies, including:
- Parent or ultimate parent companies’ address, country, CFO, CEO, and exchange.
- Risk managers’ phone numbers, emails, and addresses.
- Captives’ captive manager name, address and contact details.
- Date licensed, date incorporated, domicile, and captive type.
- Global fund administrator sets up Guernsey PCC A new protected cell company has been established in ...
- Run-off firm buys 3rd Guernsey captive of 2012 Randall & Quilter Investment Holdings has completed the ...
- Chinese oil giant captive approved PetroChina’s application to form a captive in Karamay ...
- Sony’s captive downgraded Sony’s captive has had its financial strength rating ...
- Run-off specialist buys Guernsey captive Randall & Quilter Investment Holdings (R&Q) has ...